Welcome!  

Posted by ‍ ‍ ‍

Hey guys. Thanks for coming. This is just a blog I started to replace the website I had. Here I will post sermons, articles, speeches, and other thoughts that pass through my mind. My mind never sleeps, so expect a lot.

I am an Old Catholic Seminarian at St. Wolbodo Seminary, the primary Theological and Vocational Institution of the North American Old Catholic Church. Before I write anything else here, I will sing the praises of the NAOCC. It is an amazing Church, with amazing clergy, amazing atmospheres and unbelievable 'catholic' mindsets.

You can see our website here.

The name for this blog was inspired by John 1:1; "In principio erat verbum et verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat verbum." This is Latin, meaning, "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and God was the word."

Off to the right you will see a brief introduction to me as well as some news updates and daily saints and readings from the Catholic News Agency. If you have any questions, or want something posted, my email is fr_andrew@ymail.com.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! God bless.

This entry was posted on 22 April 2009 at 21:21 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Messages

Post a Comment